Patrons of The Inn

Saturday, January 10, 2009

return from MIA

Many things have happened in this short lill 1mth. Its like ever since 22Dec till these recent weeks. That's not an excuse to have not update my blog, well iam just lazy haha and i cant really find the time to do a detailed entry. But hey alot has been said done and undone in this short 1 mths period.

I spent 4k in the past 1mth (you wont wanna know what i got)
Ive gained a few KG! (yes the festive season is filled with food & booze)
I got myself a new computer! (alas i get to NWN2)
I started watching Heroes season3! (thanks to Edda's chain reaction)
I found out iam staring to like the colour Orange! (strange but yea...)
I spent quality time with my cous sis from Sarawak (fun fun fun)
I met up with a number of long lost friends (Jon and Michelle to name a few)
Ive fallen inlove with Rayman's Raving Rabbits!!! (iam gonna get a wii soon!)

All i hope for in these few months to come is a smooth sailing journey @ work and a chance to go back to Kuching to see my Grandma. Finding time to get my driving licence and saving up enough for a car and a home within the coming 2years would be a plus. AND stop asking me when would i get a Girlfriend! ESP Mr.Ong! when it happens, IT HAPPENS!

No comments: