Patrons of The Inn

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2010

Two long months I have been away from my "The Inn". Many things have happened since this blog was started, I left the Singapore Sports Council to pursue the dream i always longed for - a career in Singapore Airlines. By Gods grace i made it through my 2nd shot of the SQ interviews and there on my journey began...

It has been close to 2 years since i have been a cabin crew and i have been blessed in many ways and aspect of my life. I travel the world, soaking in the sight and sound of every country I visit, experiencing and seeing the 7 wonders of the world through the eyes of my own. I am financially blessed to be able to spread the kind of love I’d always wanted to share onto my family and friends. I meet people from all walks of life and some are now the best of friends i have. I found the ability to love again, to open my heart to a very special person. I learned patience, humility, wisdom and many more attributes no other job has to offer.

Alike to dawn and dusk, black and white, angels and the devil there is always a darker side to things in this world. I have had my fair share of anger, pain and heart breaks within this period of time. Sometimes you feel so alone, work and relationships take a toll on you, but even tho the body is broken, the spirit is strong and i thank God for strength till this present day.

As i sit here alone in this luxurious hotel room of the all famous and renounce Marriott hotel in Texas Houston i ask myself if its time to move on. To take a leap of faith into the unknown once again, breaching my comfort zone, leaving "the life" behind and taking up another job that might bring me closer to my dream future. "What do I have to lose"? - the bad memories? and what will I stand to gain? - fame and fortune?

I stand on the edge...

No comments: