Patrons of The Inn

Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 the end of many things and the start of many more to come

Its strange how i found the hyper link to this "Long forgotten place". The Inn, i call it. This was the place where i would pen down the many things or thoughts that i go through in life. The happy moments when i was very much in love with the girl of my dreams, the pain when the relationship ended, the challenges i face in life and the many things that i felt was worth sharing... like my love for Blizzard games.

That being said, Hello dear readers / me myself and I. 2012! its the year i lost a good 80% of my savings into a failed business partnership. It marks a good 1year since my Relationship with Edda ended... Its the year i hit 27. So... i guess the start of 2012 is not as desirable as it seems.

In the midst of all the negative events happening around me i find myself drawing closer to my family and God. Its the only 2 reasons why i carry on living life to the best i can. No matter how nasty your parents can be when you were young, know that deep down every stroke of the cane that they had inflicted to you was for your good, they didn't mean to hurt you but it was their way of making you remember your mistakes.. through pain. And the strange thing is when we grow up in life we do occasionally stumble and fall, and we hurt. We would then find our way back to the arms of our parents... comforted and loved. My faith brings me back to God, i wish he would talk to me like Dad does... but then again he does so in his special way - The Holy Bible. He has given me the strength to forgive when i find it beyond my human flesh to do so and his words are my pillars and the foundation of how i intend to live life here on earth.

Here is a little something i would like to share with you;

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches

No comments: