Patrons of The Inn

Monday, August 25, 2008

We meet!

25/8/08 guess who i met up with today! WooHooo one of my best buddies Mr Ong Hong Ming Vincent! and so i happened to be in town for a lill shopping spree and i called him up for dinner guess what? fella needed to "Pang Sai"! haha oh well as always bro i understand... so it took him 20mins to reach BK man i felt lonley thank god my friends bro came along if not i would have been staring @ the fries and burger till the go cold.
And so Vincent came along full of shit la! talk to me bout zouk @ long island tea! /spit I WANNA REMATCH! get mr Leong and Just a Tin along! prob sat its gonna be a showdown babe! Thanks for the round of beer and the pizza Vince next rounds gonna be on me. - After my India turnaround haha ill get u spices!

cheers! to a happy mid20s~


Pizza + Beer + Liveband @ acidbar = Nice!
Time to shutdown... its been a long monday night and its just the start of a new week. Cya!

No comments: