Patrons of The Inn

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Melbourne

05 October 08 - Flight to Melbourne GMT +11, flight time was suppose to be about 7hours and 20minutes but due to the wind blowing in our favour we go there within 6hours++ it was a great way to start my Melbourne trip! By the time my colleagues and i got there (we were put up @ Crown Promenade Hotel)

it was around 7pm. We were so hungry once we got the keys to our rooms we went up for a quick change and out we went for dinner! Well life there seems a little laid back, most of the streets were already closed so we spent the night chatting away at the food court savouring dinner and telling a tale or 2 of ourselves.

self intro, bonding and all that kinda things yea. Iam glad i took the burger! soon we called it a night.


I got up late in the morning the following day 06 October 08 to a bring and well lit city of Melbourne staying back at me through the window. I got all geared up and off i went on a solo mission to explore whatever i could of this city. Once out of the hotel i took a stroll along Yarra River, the sight of the city is indeed as beautiful as i was told.









Airs chilling when the breeze passes you by... after crossing Queensbridge street, i made my way through the underpass of Flinder St Station and got to the start of where my journey would take me - the East side of Melbourne.




Something strange i noticed about the weather is that it would rain for 5mins on a half an hour interval.. its weird, oh well that didn't stop me from roaming the streets with my map and camera (typical tourist look) ba whatever! The goal was to go all the way north to check out Myer and David Jones. Hmm it seems like the clothes there are not much of a difference from what we can get in Singapore. Theres this unique tower that's erected within Myer it looks like of like a dome, i had to snap a picture of it!
*alas i feel tired have no got sleep since i arrived today @ 6am* TBC humble apologies

No comments: