Patrons of The Inn

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spring cleaning before Perth

My desk is so in a mess and i figured it was time to get rid of stuff that has been rotting away... its interesting the kinda things one finds when he does spring cleaning, its like a part of memory hidden away in a time capsule and being stumbled upon by its forgetful owner. Heres what i found!

Mags that kept me occupied while i was in the army, yes there are a few reasons why guys get FHM and here are mine haha to keep myself updated on a friends FHM "Girl next door" progress. Shiryn (lady on the left of the pic) i think she deserves a win!


cowgirls are nothing but hot!


and Dawn was interesting to read bout especially when you are on guard duty on your 21st birthday! SO-PISSED-OFF.COM


Underwear thats too hot for me to put on a gift for from my cous on my 22th birthday.

My little insperation since the IMF


This actually worked!


My 1st Volleyball gold medal


Lots of books, Onisuka Tiger shoes, Wushu practice sword and more... THROW~
The end product after an hours++ of hard work~ now its time to get ready for Perth! i cant wait cause this trip is gonna be really SPECIAL!

No comments: