Patrons of The Inn

Saturday, October 17, 2009

mistaken identity!

As Edda and i were at the airport checking out the masses of candy one could find only at Candy Empire, my twin called.

Julian: eh where are you?

Me: Airport bout to send Edda off for flight, y?

Julian: last night i bumped into your friend @ St James ler... she thinks iam you and wants to report you to Edda.

Me: what for?

Julian: cause i was dancing with Amanda la! *grumbles* i was a little drunk and i told her off... anyway Jo and the rest didnt like that bunch of ppl etc etc etc - lotsa nasty stuff

Me: WHAT?! you scolded her and her friends?! *back of my head i told myself "not again!"* why?!

Julian: dont know la! tell you more when u get home bye!

Edda laughs her head off. *Roll eyes*

see... thing is, being twins has got its pros and cons. THIS is one of the cons! what are my colleagues gonna think of me when i bump into them @ work. Then again its not the worst tho, since we so happen to be talking bout this allow me to tell you the worst ive got out of an incident alike to this, only a few years back.
Same thing: Mistaken identity = then GF's bro saw my bro with his babe holding hands and kissing, he tells my GF thinking that its me, she keeps quiet, got back at "me" by cheating on me with someone else, hence the relationship got sour and only told me some time after we broke off. PWNED :(

PS* for those who dont know, i have got a twin! and we do look different in many ways!

2 comments:

ivanny said...

haha... ive always wished that i was a twin!!!

and yea, i once thought my friend's twin was my friend and went up to her and gave her a small nudge on her arm. luckily her twin sister didn't think i was some pervert or something. haha...

Edda Christine Sim said...

ivan your'e far from being a pervert!

i miss you la... i don't know if i'll ever get to fly there to meet you again... but i was glad i did at least once!

o yes, another guy friend of mine just told me he say 'you' in a club with another gal!