Patrons of The Inn

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

12Feb09 - End of A/L

Right... so here iam penning down whats gonna be the final post before i get back to work after a long break. Some of you guys may have been wondering where on earth did i vanish to, why was i not online and all. Answer is, i was on a holiday from the 3rd - 9th of Feb to the Philippines with a bunch of friends (Adli, Noraini and Edda) so you might think WHAT?! THE PHILIPpI... WHY? well if that's whats on your mind then you sure dont know whats installed. I shall not explain too much bout it right now as i dont have the pictures with me. 10 and 11th was just going for swims, spending time with the family and chilling out with friend/s... getting myself back to "urban" life and the 12th its of to Paris. Ill update my Boracay + Manila trip as soon as i can.

V-day in Paris... wonder what ill do... give me some opinion guys

*Adli we are so counting on you for pictures!*

No comments: