Patrons of The Inn

Friday, February 20, 2009

South Africa?!

Iam currently blogging from Johannesburg! this could be one of my most unprepared trips. Why? cause i left my D-Cam @ Home (oh well whats to fear? theres still the camerphone yea?) WRONG! i left the charger of my cellphone @ home too! (ok now iam screwed) alright theres still sight seeing~ well yes considering that the crime rate here is SKY HIGH and from what i heard 5-6days back a group of Singaporeans just got robbed gun point blank right in the face... best trip ever....

To be safe - travel in groups with a local guide or someone. Just got back from some tribal village trip! w/o pics i can hardly explain... not to worry they would be sent to me by my fellow colleagues in a few days time.

Its 2340Hrs in JoBurg now and ive just managed to get my hands on a few more pics which Melvin and Jolene took while we were in Paris! Enjoy


V'Day has gotta be better than this...

A little more of Paris - As promised ^^


emoing? No way cause theres still some company to go round


The skies... must be Melvins cam


Jolene didnt delete this pic after all! the sales reps are so gonna kill you Melvin!


Whats with the skies again?!


Hunt for Vara Choco 3cm 5 1/2D - For my aunt that is and this is location N/O.4


Jolene is super hyper @ the marvelous sight!

No comments: