Patrons of The Inn

Saturday, February 28, 2009

FamousLastWords:"OpsManning"?

3rd day on standby and ive got till the 2nd March till my next flight. Well that gives me time to catch up with random stuff that has been happening. Sometime iam away for so long that i dont even notice it, i need to "sync" myself to a family PC. Here are a few signs that happened today.

1. Went for dinner with my Ray and family. Aunt comments: "Adrian you have not been having meals with us in a very long time. Do you even remember when we last went out together?" - the last i recalled it was during the CNY... felt bad.

2. My uncles got attached and is getting married. Iam totally oblivious and when i heard the news i was totally caught off guard like OMG.... that took a few minutes to sink in then it was like WOW! ok so iam kinda lost in my own world.

And so it seems i could use the extra time to catch up with whatever iam loosing out on in the family (and with some friends too) Vincent you can always ring me up bro and we could head out for dinner again sometime soon. Mid 20 crisis? haha dont worry we will get there, maybe not in 1 piece - shattered broken and rough on a few edges. Nothing time cant fix. Look @ the bright side you gain more wisdom and expierence along the way. So dont give up!

Here a song that ive been practicing on the guitar for a few hours now.
Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
Iam kind of a country bumpkin when i comes to music of this kinda genre and the 1st time i heard it, its was played on a piano and hey it sounded great. Hope to perfect this in a few days time. Heres the Vid. Love the EYES~ oh and the flames too



How Singaporean man can never escape...
While i was in South Africa i received a call... from MINDEF and that includes 3 SmSes! Its Ops Manning time! 11.08.09 - 01.09.09 BOoo... cause iam gonna be loosing out on a portion of my income but AwooAH! cause iam gonna be reunited with the guys ive called my man my friends and my brothers! Brunei was a blast no one expected us to make it a day before the final assault and i would always remember the look on each and every one of your faces during the award presentation ceremony


Best Unit Section goes to... B'Coy 84mmRR
-who says heavy weapons would always come in last pff~ think again

No comments: