Patrons of The Inn

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bored in Milan...

Well this Milan trip was sort of a retreat for me... apart from the wonderful food i had at the crew joint (IT JUST GOT BETTER) i stayed within the 4 walls of my hotel room. Once in awhile i would make a short trip to the hotel's fitness center for a workout and to refill my bottle muahah! yes cause theres no water boiler in this hotel, if you want to borrow 1 it would cost you 40Euros! and thats also the reason why i have 3 packs of untouched cup noodles! the only interesting thing that happened was a mini hailstorm that happened outside my balcony area! they landed with thuds really tiny and they melted real fast once in contact with the ground. Oh well 45mins till call time. Probably iam in such a moody state cause of my upcoming roster. Gonna change my flights hopefully i can work something out. K its 0955hrs in Milan now time to get ready for work. Cya.... *walks back into the room*
Where i spent most of my time talking to "the love of my life"



yea thats her haha! so whats for dinner hon?
NOoo... drystores?!

cold food!? uve gotta be kidding me!

but baby we dont have hotwater...

Iam leaving em all in Milan, time to bring some goodies back home!
Guess what? the aircraft got delayed hence ive got 2hrs to go! since ive got so much time to spare i shall post crappy pics of my humble Milan trip. No LVs Guccis Pradas...

Oh and Susan Boyle! if you have not seen or heard of her? then you should watch this! 47Yrs old with mind blowing vocals! defying the odds she wowed the crowd! amazing... watch it! its already got more than 20mil hits.

No comments: