Patrons of The Inn

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How it came to pass...


Date: 27/04/09, Time: 0100Hrs, Location: ?

Some of you might know it as Plan"B" and some of you would have already known the plan i had installed for that special someone. Thanks Isa, Noraini and Adli for keeping it a hush hush from Edda but ive gotta say her "instincts were right... there was indeed something up my sleeves 4 day before her flight.

Indeed we have come a long way, from strangers starting out on our cabin crew course with batch 984 till this very day. Edda was loud! very loud (straight forward intelligent humorous & still is!), tanned and toned (you know what they say bout sporty girls! HAWT) has a marvelous smile with a set of pearly whites (very attractive smile! haha Adli might disagree) never fails to smell good and look good (i dont think i need to add onto that for those whom know her well enough) Shees fun to be with does not care bout that strangers say bout her and her actions, not someone that can be "homely". Thats what most people would see.

Well Edda is not just all that, theres a side of her that most people dont see. Somehow that side only revealed itself after we left STC. Heres my story,

Soon we lost touched... i fade away after receiving a SMS from her that very night but i knew it was the best option then, for the both of us - my dreams were dashed. Through this "painful times" that dragged on into months then did i see her as not "just another friend". I have erased hopes of us getting together i even hung up her phone and in the end what was left was only a small kindle that glowed deep inside. Strangely i could not bring myself to put it out... i waited in silence...

The months went on and one fine day i received a SMS from her, that message changed my life it made me look into the mirror and ask myself why. Edda iam sorry... i know it took lots of courage and heart to tell me what you did, and iam glad you did it cause it broke the walls ive fortified my heart in. It showed me you do hold on to people dear in your life and no matter the outcome i would never ignore your existence. Even tho we were both flying so often you tried your very best to hang out or to be there for me and friends.

Slowly but surely we got back into better terms and it was only through this time of rediscovering each other did we see that different side of ourselves. Good times and bad times passed, Edda never fails to give me quality advice on whatever problems i faced and in return i would never not lend her my listening ear and advice too. I have to say i was starting to enjoy her company and i was exposed to many new people in her life like her family, Sandra, Isa, Ivan and more! Edda, discovering you and your life was like rediscovering Eden it beautiful beyond words and i enjoyed every single bit of it. Somehow the right time and right place presented itself... and i popped the question (well isa iam glad plan"A" failed, but u have to agree it was GREAT right?!) the rest is history.

Well the the shortest i could sum this up into. I look forward to our little gathering! good food awaits! have yet to get any sleep after i got back from flight zzz.


PS* for those who believed in me, Thanks! i told you i'd make it happen someday.