Patrons of The Inn

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Somethings money cant buy!

Well there is a saying that "Money makes to world go round" to a certain extend that is true, i would agree that money can buy happiness depending on what level of it and how much money weighs over other factors in love and happiness be it family friends and loved ones. As for me, the capability of earning a decent amount of money has opened alot of doors in life eg. buying a 2.9k laptop (which i kinda regret till this day) branded stuff to pamper myself and my loved ones, taking ownership of the family's monthly bills so on and forth. What iam gonna say next is not a complain bout my life or my career.
As some of you guys would have know iam suppose to be back in Singapore today 19/4/09 but somehow there are some technical issues with the aircraft and hence iam stuck here for another day so guess what? somehow the "issue" is not as simple as it seems and my set of crew and i might have to be going back another day later which makes it on the 20th and reaching on the 21st. Well 80% of my colleagues are overjoyed like PWWOOOOo! cause with 2 extra days in Milan it means whatever LVs Guccis Pradas they got has just been paid for haha! (you do the math) cheers guys but iam not in such a jolly state as everyone. Reason being N/O.1 ill have minus 2 days off my rostered A/L. and N/O.2 its gonna affect my foster! so in my current state money is not the top priority - Time is! be it time spent with myself lazing by the pool, time spent on weekend family gatherings or time spent with people that mean more than money or the world to me!
This is like the longest Europe stay ive ever got now and i hibernated! i cant believe it. Thank Edda and Isa for keeping me company, it was fun watching and chatting you 2 up, for a moment it felt like i was over in the room with you guys. Oh and Sandra for you crappyness in the Vid haha you cracked me up! K iam carry on reading my Forgotten Realms novels! the Swordcoast awaits! Farewell
Somehow this might be a blessing in disguise... so far its easing the pocket from next months roster...

No comments: