Patrons of The Inn

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Major events over a short period of time!

Many many many events have taken place in this short period since i got back from the States till this current day. Lemmi sum a few of em up for yao fellas. I went back to Nagoya! i remember how Nagoya was one of my 1st SNY trips with my bro Benny, how we got lost trying to find the Nagoya castle and how we took the train back to the station which was totally embarrassing as we somehow got into the "all ladies" cabin. Benny if you are reading this, this time round i took a few of our colleagues back to the small little back alley cafe =) see i remember the way!

When i got back from Japan there were more events installed! Isa's 21st! and my Uncles and Imelda's ROM. Edda Isa and I had to head out on the 24th to grab lotsa materials and gifts for her party, it was fun shopping for such stuff and we cracked our minds on the kinda gifts to get eg. ice cream, a field chair (yea you army fellas believe it), towels blabla and the list goes on and on. We managed 3 full bags of items before heading down to bugis for a lill chitchat with Edda's BFS.


Edda and gang.

*Edda and I threw a mini surprise birthday celebration for Isa! so caught her by surprise haha view the 28th march post http://eddachristine.blogspot.com/*


Well on the 28th was the loving couples BIG DAY! well if the lady in the picture looks really familiar well then you are right! few months back i did a Zurich flight with Imelda and somehow i managed to get my uncles whos based there to head out for dinner with us. I guess its there and then where the sparks somehow appeared hahaha! So hooray now ive got an "Aunt" thats in the same profession! how cools that =) the ROM was a small event for the family here in Singapore and a few relatives of Imelda that flew over from Indonesia. Actual weddings gonna be somewhere in June with a guest list of 300++ in Jakarta, wow i wish my future weddings gonna be that huge an event. Iam sure someone would agree on that.

aaw~ thats my uncle and Imelda =)

yes thats why she looks all too familiar!


After attending the ROM i made my way to Isa's 21st =) and got there just in time to see Edda hosting games and all. Sandra's dad and Kong were really nice to invite me over to their table for a round of beer. Sadly i missed out alot of the days event but still iam glad i made it there. Looking @ the amount of presents Isa got for her 21st bad me do a lill flash back on mine... hmm FHM, Guitar, Uniform... GUARD DUTY GUARD COM. GRRRRrrr...

No comments: